Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crazy Cars. Check Out These Crazy Concept Cars!!!

I know this post is not related to Real Estate but I could not help but to blog about this. Check out these crazy cars....

The Six Wheeled Covini-C6W

This car is headed to production with-in the next year. It has been in creation since the 1970's. They say with four wheels in the front drivers are better able to handle the car in turns, with blow outs and it can take corners faster. This one is a little overboard for me but I am sure some professional athlete needs another car.



The Bug Limo

Would you let us show you houses in this "Bug Limo"? I usually like my limos to be big and spacious. But I guess with the oil crisis this would be the most efficient. I wonder how many clowns this bug would hold??



***Yet another pointless blog by Brad. Remember my disclaimer... I can not spell and I have horrible grammar. So, unless spell check catches it, I think it's spelled correctly. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment